Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Shadow Boxes

Shadow Boxes

I recently found these shadow boxes at one of my favorite stores.  They had a pretty background with the word LOVE on it.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them but I loved them. I knew I had a collection of vintage postcards and that they would look pretty inside the boxes.  



 I looked around the house for ideas and I had these cute metal bird embellishments,  Looking through my buttons I found that I had crown buttons that fit on the bird's little heads.  



Then I looked at my Royal Albert items and realized that my spoons had tiny holes in them and they were perfect for my shadow boxes. 


I added a few other buttons and ribbons and my shadow boxes were complete. 


I am delighted with them and they are lovely hanging in our dining area.  


They make me smile when I see them. 

Surround yourself with things that make you smile,

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties



2 comments:

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: