Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall

Happy Fall


I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Fall!

I am a day late because I was out all afternoon with my sweetie yesterday.  

This week has been filled with lots of projects.  It started out with painting the furniture for my daughter over the weekend and then carried over into my week.  I guess I am just in a crafting sort of mood.  

I have been working on my Christmas tree which was a very dark and bright shade of pink.  I decided that I wanted to paint it a lighter shade of pink and then highlight it with white.  I is starting to look really good and I post more about my tree later.  

Then I started working on a little curio cabinet that was given to me by someone special.  It was in need of some love so I am working on that has well.  I am excited about how it is turning out and I will share this project as well in a future post. 



In between all the projects, I have been decorating for Fall and enjoying my family.  

Wishing you and yours a lovely fall season, 

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are very busy creating. Happy Fall to you Beverly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: