Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

More Holiday Decorating

More Holiday Decorating

My Paper Churches and Vintage Goodies



I love vintage Christmas decorations and these little snowmen from the 1960's always make me smile. 


One of my favorite things is my ceramic pink Christmas tree.  


These paper churches are so lovely.  I got them at Target a few years back and they have become one of my favorites.  




I almost have everything decorated and I will be sharing more photos soon. 

Till then wishing your and yours a beautiful and bright holiday season. 


Tis The Season,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

7 comments:

  1. Hello Beverly,
    I love those pretty vintage houses and the snowmen decorations. I can't wait to see more of your decorations. Have a wonderful week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. Don't you just love this time of the year!!! Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Cute decorations Beverly! I know you're having fun getting out all of the holiday decor and making it seem like HOME!! Hope you all have a lovely holiday season and a wonderful month of December!
    Blessings to you!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doni, as always thank you for visiting me and yes I am having fun!!! I love this time of the year. Wishing you and your hubby a wonderful and very blessed Christmas!!! Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  3. You are always so stylish. Your home is charming. Thank you for sharing your wonderful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so kindly Melinda. Merry Christmas, Beverly

      Delete
  4. Fantastic seasonal decor! All of the hits of pink are making my gleeful. I adore wearing that gentle, feminine hue into my decor as well, including with a miniature (faux) pink Christmas tree that we picked up during a Boxing Day sale three years ago now. It shines at Christmas, but also sees use throughout the rest of the year, too, particularly during Valentine's and Easter.

    Happiest holiday season wishes, my beautiful friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: