Translate

Thursday, November 12, 2015

#1 A Few of My Favorite Things for 2015

#1 My Favorite Things for 2015

Bake ware - crystal nonstick inside and teal blue outside.  
Perfect for my vintage styled kitchen. 


With Christmas and the end of the year fast approaching I decided to share some of my favorite things form 2015.  Living in Korea is both exciting and amazing and there are so many places and things to see.  I was surprised when we arrived to find that the market was filled with my favorite Shabby Chic styled items.  Everything form pink roses to soft blues can be found everywhere.  The products here are as varied and fabulous as the country itself.  Asian cultures appreciate cute and/or pretty things and therefore many of their products are very pretty and even cute.  


Pink pots and pans with heart handle, also crystal nonstick surface. 



One of my favorite products here has been the cookware.  The cookware here in Korea appeals to me because it is so pretty and it is high quality.  Two examples have been my new round cake baking pans and my cookware (pots and pans).  








These photos were taken after I had actually used my new cookware so they stand up to use very well and clean up so easily.  

I plan to get the rest of the teal blue baking set while I am here in Korea.  There is an entire line of everything you could imagine in this set.  I wanted to try them first to see how well they perform and clean up. 

Korea has some of the nicest cookware I have seen and it just so happened that I donated or threw out most of my old beat up cookware before we came to Korea.  We had decided that we would buy new cookware when we arrived here. 

Be sure to drop back by to see what I am sharing next from my favorite things of 2015.  I will be posting them on random days and in between I will share more of our Holiday decorating, crafts and cooking.


Tis the season,
Beverly 
Tea Cottage Pretties


3 comments:

  1. THAT'S why you got sent to Korea!!! So you could buy up all the cute stuff there and bring it back here! Your collections are just too sweet! What a great place for shopping...I couldn't say no either! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the sets when you add them! Hugs!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doni. I do really like the cookware here and I totally fell in love with the teal bake ware. It is so very nice and not costly at all. I wanted to get just the cake pans first and see if I wanted to purchase the other sets or not. When we moved here I was in terrible needs of pots, pans and baking pans and I was worried that I would not find any and that I would have to order them. What I really love is that there is no teflon in any of these. It just worked out that we had to invest in new cookware and came to Korea as the same time. If I had not needed new cookware I might have had to pass these up. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Those pots are truly darling!!! It must be awesome to live in a country where cute is so highly valued. I wish there was a bit more of that back here (in mainstream society) on this side of the world, too.

    Thank you for sharing some of your favourite finds of the year with us. Those pans will be especially well suited to Valentine's Day in just three months from now (hard to believe, I know!).

    Many hugs & joyful weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: