Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2015

FRENCH MACARON AND PASTRIES SKIRT

French Macaron and Pastries Skirt



I found this adorable fabric on Etsy from seller https://www.etsy.com/shop/fabricsupply 




I decided to make myself a skirt with pockets.  What girl doesn't love pockets in her skirts?  I thought a nice flat front waistband would be nice and an elastic back waistband so it would be easy to slip on. 



I love how it turned out and I am making a handbag to match and I will still have a little fabric left.  I am thinking I might make a cute makeup bag.  




I will try to get a tutorial together and post it next week. 

Sew happy,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverly, I love the fabric you picked out to make your pretty scarf! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: