Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!!!

I did not really prepare a blog post for Easter this year but I thought I would share some photos of my decorations.  I really just wanted to wish everyone a very blessed and Happy Easter. 


This is my pink Easter tree with my Bunny topper that I made from a sad old paper mache bunny I found while thrift shopping one day. 


My paper mache Easter eggs.



Needle felt chick. 



My Easter egg tree. 


My pretty pink Easter bunny from Target years ago. 


I hope that where ever you are and whatever you do that you have a wonderful day. 

Happy Easter,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: