Translate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

CIRCLE SKIRT REVEAL!!!

Circle Skirt Reveal

I wanted to share some photos of us wearing our new circle skirts.  As you may recall in this post:
 I gave you a tutorial on how to make these cute skirts for any size person. 

Here is Tiffany's Skirt.


And here is mine...


So without further ado, here we are in our skirts. 


Tiffany


I just adore Tiffany's bag.  It is by Collectif and it is oh so cute!!!


My Tiffany is growing up. 


As you can see our Bella wanted in on the action. 



And now Beverly


It takes a lot for me to post photos of myself. 


I am always so critical of my photos but I so wanted to share them as we are so proud of our skirts. 


See my matching headband and handbag!!!


I added the pink ribbon around my waist. 


See it truly is a circle...


I am also wearing
 my vintage pearl and ruby brooch. 



In these photos, you can see I have on Capezio dance shoes.  This was the first time, due to my struggles with foot pain, that I have worn heels in over six months.  Capezio dance shoes are made of leather, both the soles and uppers, so they are super comfy.  I wore them for over four hours and had no issues.  I am a happy girl!!!


My journey to Korea has injured me and it is taking a long time for me to get better.  This is and has been a long slow process to feel better. After much searching and many Doctor's visits,  I now have a Neurologist and we are using acupuncture to help with my feet and this seems to be making a big difference.  I can't tell you how blessed I feel to finally be able to wear my shoes. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting us here at Tea Cottage Pretties and thank you for your continued support, it means more to me than you could know. 

If you want to make your own circle skirt be sure to visit my post featuring the circle skirt tutorial. Click on the photo below and the link will take you there. 


Gentle Hugs, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

12 comments:

  1. And right you should be to be proud of them. They truly are marvelous and you'd both styled them so prettily (I'm more than a little smitten with that fabulous Collectif anchor purse! :)). Sweet Beverly, I fully understand what you mean about having trepidation regarding posting photos of yourself (you might not know know to see my blog now, but until about three years ago, my shyness and self-esteem issues was still so severe that I almost never did so either) and commend you for wanting to share these beautiful images all the same. You are a gorgeous lady inside and out it and always warms my heart when you do share snaps of yourself with us - it's as close as we can get at this point in time to seeing one another in person, so that makes it all the more special to me.

    Endless gentle hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always thank you Jessica, not only for visiting but for the encouragement!!! I have been so sick the last six months and it has taken it's toll on me, so I fear my photos aren't what I would want them to be but they are me as I am at this moment in time. Gentle hugs to you, Beverly

      PS: I have the Collectif handbag in navy blue!!!! I love it but I will warn you that is is not the easiest handbag to open and close and things makes it difficult to when taking things in and out of your handbag.

      Delete
  2. I love circle skirts, and these are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for visiting and commenting!!!! So happy to meet you. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  3. You two, or three if I include Bella, are the smartest girls in the world! Too cute! I love that purse of Tiffany's too, it is perfect with her outfit. Your ensemble is so cute! I am ready for spring after seeing you in that! Great job on the purse and headband too! You look so cute! The cardigan looks perfect with that ensemble too.

    Lots of hugs to you all!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doni, our Bella can't help herself, if we are doing it she HAS to be a part of the action. We got dressed that day and went to June's Awards Ceremony at her school, she made the Honor Roll!!! The weather was a very nice 40 degrees F and that is perfect for me. :) I love the cool days here in Korea. Then we all went out for a treat together, it was a lovely day. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  4. You both look lovely in your skirts and I love the matching handbags, and congrats on being able to wear your beautiful shoes, cheers!!!! Jasann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasann!!! So nice of you to visit me. Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  5. Lovely skirts modelled by lovely ladies, and a sweet little dog :~)
    As a plus size with fybro + I know how hard it is to have self pics
    so doubly well done to you.
    Lucy from UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lucy and it is nice to have you visit. As you probably know, there are good days and then not so good days. We so appreciate you visiting and thank you for your very nice comment. Wishing you more good days than not so good days. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  6. Sadly, I completely understand.
    Thank you for your swift response though
    and turning this into one of my gift days.
    That's a day when a good, but unexpected
    thing turns up :~)
    Hoping you too have lots of good days, sprinkled
    with gift days.
    Warm wishes, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy and so glad to hear that today is a good day for you!!! I like gift days as well! I am having a very hard night tonight ( we are in different time zones) and your messages made me feel better. Sometimes you have to find ways to get the pain off your mind. It was probably not a good night for me to respond to my comments but it has helped. Although I would never wish this on anyone, it helps a little to know that there are others that understand. Have a wonderful day, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: