Translate

Friday, October 24, 2014

MY NEW VINTAGE PEARL AND RUBIES BROOCH

My New Old Pearl And Rubies Brooch


Occasionally I find a piece of vintage jewelry that I just have to add to my collection.  Of course it helps if it is at the right price.  


This is my new vintage pearl and rubies brooch.  It features a crown and ribbon with 5 lovely rubies,  14 pearls and it is 14K gold.  Some of my favorite things all brought together in one outstanding piece. 



   It is has a makers mark Lj.  


I am delighted with my new piece of vintage jewelry. 
I just had to share it...

Hugs, Beverly


6 comments:

  1. Your brooch is simply beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend, Beverly. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Stephanie for visiting and for your nice comment. I just love vintage treasures. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. What beauty I see in your blog! Love if you share your treasures on Fabulous Friday Party
    Thanks
    Maria
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-fridayhalloween-party/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will happy to share on your blog. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on finding this beautiful vintage piece, and thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beverly,
    did some catching up on your blog. Hope you are doing well.
    Your brooch is just wonderful !!
    Love the gorgeous flatware you are collecting, what a great idea !! the flowers on it are so lovely.
    Your pictures of Seoul are beautiful.
    Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog !

    Hugs and Blessings to you and your family.
    Wilma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: