Translate

Saturday, August 9, 2014

MADE IN ENGLAND

Made In England



As promised in my last post I wanted to share some pictures of my dinnerware set that I found here in Korea.  There is a giant store here called eMart and that is where I found this really cute set of dinnerware.
I was delighted when I found it because it was made in England and it had crowns on it.  I love crowns and I just could not leave eMart without it.  Besides it was the last set they had on the shelf.  


The set includes 4 mugs, 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates and 4 bowls.  Each piece has a different variation of the design.  In the photo above you can see the bowl which is more red than the other pieces. 

Here you can see the bowl and the salad plate. 


And here is the dinner plate. 


The handle on the darling mug.


Just a really cute casual set to use and enjoy. 


Loving my new dinnerware set,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

4 comments:

  1. It is a very pretty set! How perfect is it going to be for Valentine's Day, great score!
    Glad that you are getting adjusted. I spent two years in Peru, it was a great experience,
    and I 'm sure yours will be, too.
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Valentine's Day, that did not even occur to me but you are so right. Yes, I think living in far away places is a fabulous experience. We lived in Puerto Rico and I would not trade the experience for anything. I am loving Korea way more than I thought I would. It is an amazing place. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete
  2. It`s a beautiful set really ! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just fell in love with it. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: