Translate

Thursday, April 17, 2014

EASTER DECORATING

Easter Decorating

We are still working on the house but I managed to decorated a little for Easter.  I was cleaning out our Holiday bins and I finally got to the Easter ones and I decided why not go ahead and decorate while I am cleaning the bins out. 


I love this paper mache egg. 


My bunny candle from Target years ago. 


My egg tree from Target that I have had for several years now. 


Awwww and another paper mache egg.  


My vintage doll with Easter goodies. 


My peeps bunny with healthy treats. 


One of my needle felt chicks.  His name is Spring Sprung. I have to keep my eye on him, he gets into trouble sometimes. 


My bunny cookie jar and egg kitchen items.  Notice we are using fruit and healthy snacks.  


Aren't these little guys the cutest. 


Egg salt and pepper set


Healthy fruit in my beautiful Egg bowl. 


So now I am a happy girl because I finally feel like it is Easter in our home. 

Wishing all my friends in blogland a very Happy Easter!

Hugs, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: