Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A PRETTY TEA TOWEL AND A NEW BUTTON BRACELET

A Pretty Tea Towel 
And 
A New Button Bracelet


After going thrift shopping last weekend I decided to check out another thrift shop here in town this weekend.  There was so much to look at that we just could not go through everything.  This particular shop does not put things together by size and that was frustrating.  So we ended up only buying one little thing but I really like what I did find.  I found a tea towel that was made to commemorate the marriage of William and Catherine.  It was in perfect condition (just needed a good washing) and I had to bring it home with me, here is my tea towel. 


I always find myself wondering when I find things how they ended up here and at the thrift shop.  Although I am really tickled it found it's way into my hands.  I love tea as you probably know by now and this just suits me to a tea :).   So even though I did not find that most fabulous of finds, I am ever so happy with my new tea towel.  I think I might have to make a wall hanging out of it and it will probably never be used while serving tea.  

Looking at my bracelets this weekend I decided I need a bracelet with black in it.  So I thought why not make one in black and white out of buttons.  You know where this is going right?  So off to Hobby Lobby I went to see what buttons they had that I could make into a new bracelet, look what I found. 


To see how I make my button bracelets visit this post on my Blog  -  Button Bracelet


The button bracelet was my only little project over the weekend but I really like how it turned out.  I love bracelets and here is part of my collection.  Do you think I have a few bracelets?  


I am also going to try a new product and I will follow up here on my blog to let you know if I feel it works.  

Have you heard of the Downy Unstopables? 

BTW unstoppable is spelled incorrectly, just saying.
I want to see if it really last 12 weeks.  
Have you tried it yet?
Love to hear from you, leave a comment below.



Hope everyone has a beautiful week and thank you ever so kindly for visiting me. 


Hugs, 

Beverly

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beverly! I love your new find! How cool to find something just perfect for your tea loving soul! And the button bracelet to add to your collection is just perfect. I love how you take something as little as a pretty button and make something beautiful!
    Hugs to you!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doni, hope you are having a fabulous week so far. It is cold outside here right now but so far no ice, that may change by in the morning. I might get to wear my new coat!!!! Stay warm and have a blessed week, Beverly

      Delete
  2. Beautiful tea towel you found out and the buttons are just perfect for the new bracelet you wished. You have a beautiful collection of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: