Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF VINTAGE POSTCARDS

For The Love Of Vintage Postcards


I have a collection of vintage postcards and I have decided that I want to share them with my blogger friends.  I want to do a series of post with images that you can use for your craft projects.  I will give you the original images front and back as it scans into my computer but I will also offer them in my cleaned up versions of the postcards.  So without further ado, here is my first postcard.  

Original Card
(click on postcard to enlarge and save to your computer)



Back of Card



Cleaned Up


Bright Highlighted


Blank




Vintage Soft



Faded In Time


You can use these for your own personal use or for your craft projects.  I do ask that if you post them online or your projects that you please give me credit for the images by offering a link back to this post.  That way others can also see and use the images for their projects.  

Enjoy, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: