Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

#23 LIMOGES HANDLED SERVING BOWL

#23 Limoges Handled Serving Bowl


Today I wanted to share one of my Limoges bowls.  I am preparing things for Tiffany's Tea Party and I was looking at some of my pieces of Limoges. I needed something to put our sugar cubes in, that we are making. I grabbed my bowl to take some photos of it because I am using it in my next blog post as well (coming in a day or so).  I just love how my hand painted pieces look with lace so I grabbed my trusty lace infinity scarf and my iPhone and here is my pretty bowl. 

Limoges Handled Serving Bowl 



Isn't it lovely!




My favorite photo.


T&V LIMOGES FRANCE
Tressemann & Vogt
1892-1907

While I was looking for a bowl for my sugar I realized I needed a spoon for my sugars as well.  I pulled out my mixed match pieces and I found this sweet silver spoon, perfect.....



I tied a pink bow on it!


Perfect Sugar Spoon!


You will see this spoon again very soon.

My new post will be posted in the next day or so, 
please do come back to visit us. 
See you then!


Have a blessed day......

Beverly 
Tea Cottage Pretties


2 comments:

  1. Beverly, you look beautiful girl! That pink purse is so cute too. I can tell you're a girl after my own heart!
    And oh that beautiful bowl. Can't wait to see what y'all are doing for the tea party!
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a marvelously lovely bowel - as is the spoon you partnered it with. Love the pink bow you adorned it with. I've tied bows on serving utensils and cutlery a few times before (especially at Christmas, when I did a present themed table one year).

    Thank you for sharing all of your gorgeous fabulousness (it is indeed a word :)) with us, sweet Beverly.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: