Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THE HOLIDAYS


The Holidays!



The Holidays are over and I must say I am really kind of glad.  I felt like I was carrying a very heavy load and there was so much to do and not enough time or energy.  I typically love the Holiday Season but this year it was hard.  I so missed my Eric and it is never the same without him.  My poor little mom has been having a hard time with her health and I worry all the time.  I am overworked and I miss a lot of sleep these days.  Even still I was able to find the good in the Holidays and we had moments when we smiled and laughed and had a good time. I tried to make it the best I could and I held a lot inside and kept up with everything for my girls and my mom.  


The girls and I got to attend a little Christmas Party for the spouses and children of our deployed soldiers.  Santa came to visit the children and every child got a gift from Santa.  Even my 16 year old got a nice gift from Santa.  They actually went out and bought a special gift for each child based on what each child loves.  My Tiffany got a Barnes and Nobles Gift Card because she so loves books.  My June Bug got an art set because she loves to do animation.  We had a great time and I wanted to share our pictures from that day.  

So here we are happy and spending our Holiday together.  These are my beautiful girls and these are the memories they will have to hold on to as they grow up.  






1 comment:

  1. Hi Beverly, Those Holidays can be so hectic some years. For our family, it seems that something always goes haytwire around Christmas. Trying to make it through with the right state of mind can be a real challenge!!

    It sounds like you did a good job of making it special for your girls. I loved your Christmas photos.
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: