Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

iPhone AND CHRISTMAS - SHABBY CHIC STYLE

iPhone and Christmas 
Shabby Chic Style

Panoramic Photos!!!

My Shabby Chic Living Room, all dressed up for Christmas


Okay I am the one in the house that never has the latest and greatest in gadgets.  I tend to be more concerned with economy and the more simple things in life.  However, this time I decided to go for it when it came time to upgrade my cell phone (do they call them cell phones anymore?).  Well I got the iPhone 5 and it is fabulous!  I love all the cool stuff it can do to include the panoramic photos you can take with it.  Although, it will take me some time before I learn to take them properly.  So today I played around with it and I took a few photos of our living room.  I like how they turned out but I can see in them what I need to work on to make them better.  





I was so excited about this feature that I wanted to share the photos.  I really do like my iPhone very much.  If you are thinking of getting one and do not yet have one I totally recommend it...... 

Just loving my iPhone camera and enjoying taking photos of my Shabby Chic Christmas.....

I am off to take more photos,
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

2 comments:

  1. Well, my husband wants me to get one but I hate the idea of having a smart phone. I don't really need one but companies are making it to where you really can't have anything else.
    I truly don't have any use for the internet on my phone and I don't want to have to pay extra for it. My husband uses his Iphone because he's gone all the time.
    Anyway, I think your photos are gorgeous. That room is Magazine worthy, just beautiful!!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I found you on
    pinterest! I love your living room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: