Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

RIBBONS, GLASS PEARLS and FLOWERS OH MY!!!!

Ribbons, Glass Pearls 
And Flowers, Oh My!!!


Today was a good day for me. I so love going to craft stores and finding a great sale or clearance on lots of lovely crafting items.   Today we went by Michael's and we found tons of goodies on SALE for jewelry making!!!!  Tiffany and I will be having some fun making pretty jewelry for ourselves.   I will have to post pictures as we make our items.  
Look at all my goodies.....



I can't wait to get started making all sorts of goodies!!

See you soon,

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: