Translate

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OUR WEDDING DAY OCTOBER 7

Our Wedding Day
Many Years Ago...


Eric and I had a beautiful wedding.  Our friends came together and threw us a wedding. We were married at my friend Glenna's home and she provided the cake and food and helped with decorations.  My friend Paula provided my bouquet and was my maid of honor.  My friend Melissa paid for and arranged for the Justice of the Peace to come and marry us. My friend JD played all our music on his portable piano.  Zak was the cameraman and recorded our wedding for us.  My Mom provided our champagne flutes.  Rick took all the pictures. I hope I have not forgotten anyone or anything.

Because of this our wedding was a truly special event.  Not only did I marry my beautiful husband but our wedding was a gift from all our friends. Not only did they share in our day of celebration but it was a success because of them. I am eternally grateful for one of the best days in my life. I love you all.

So finally after many years I got around to scanning all our wedding photos into my computer. I think it is uber important to do this just in case anything should ever happen to your photos. Not to mention that I simply wanted to share my pictures in memory of our wedding day but also in memory for my friends.






























1 comment:

  1. Aw, your friends are definitely sweet! :] I think throwing you a wedding is the most precious gift your friends could give to you. Everything is so remarkable – from the venue, reception, to the ceremony! :’>

    - Kelli Mueller

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: