Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#8 LIMOGES LADY BROOCHES


Limoges Lady Brooches





Today I am sharing my Limoges Lady Brooches.  I only have a few of these in my collection but I so love them. I do not know if any of my brooches are marked or not because I refuse to remove their antique pin backs.  Although many of the blanks for these were never stamped anyway.  However, like my buttons they are hard paste kaolin porcelain. I just think they are so lovely.  

First I have a beautiful lady decorated with
22K gold and turquoise.



Next I have a Beautiful Lady with a simply 22K gold edge.



My next one was very difficult to photograph but you can see it well enough to get an idea of what it looks like.



And I have saved the BEST for last.  This is my absolute favorite Lady Brooch of all.   There was a lot of love that went into this beautiful piece.  I consider it a tiny little work of art.   I actually do wear this brooch from time to time.  Although I worry when I do and I constantly check to make sure it is still there.


Here are my lovely lady brooches with more brooches 
from my collection. 


Have a beautiful day, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: