Translate

Monday, May 21, 2012

#6 LIMOGES PLATE

Limoges Plate

Sandwich/Salad/Dessert Plate

This is a beautiful Limoges plate.
 It looks lovely with my tea set.




Here is my beautiful plate with my Tea Set. 
Aren't they lovely together. 



J P
FRANCE
Jean Pouyat
1891-1932

Here is a peak at some of my other pieces. These are displayed in my vintage china cabinet that I hand painted a lovely white. I love the leaded glass and curvy lines.  



Each piece will be featured or has been featured 
here on my blog. 


Hugs, Beverly
Tea Cottage Pretties



3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous collection! I love the beautiful floral images and the gorgeous curves of these dishes. I have a couple of pieces is all. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly, just hopping by to let you know that I will be featuring you at SYC later today.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jann, thank you so very much. I am super excited!!! going to visit you right now. Hugs, Beverly

      Delete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: