Translate

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TINY PINK NEEDLE FELTED BEAR

Tiny Pink needle Felted Bear


I love to needle felt and I am self thaught.  I learned watching some videos and by just jumping in and doing it.  

My lastest creations is the tiny pink bear that is so small he fits right inside one of those plastic Easter eggs.   He has glass eyes and sports a vintage seam binding ribbon bow around his neck.  His head, arms and legs move so that he can be posed.  


Here I have him sitting on a tiny antique Limoges butter pat with his pink egg. 

  Isn't he adorable!

Having fun needle felting!
Have you tried it yet?

Hugs, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: