Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TODAYS CRAFTS

Here are my projects for today. I made a very cute Valentine's Day Paper Lolly. I got the sweet face from a card and I put the rest together from things that I have in my stash. She turned out very sweet. 


Next I made what I call my Teacup Chicks. I took an old Limoges teacup and created a really sweet scene of a Mommy Chick and her Baby Chicks. I hand dyed the pink tree and added glitter, tiny eggs, flowers and bows. I hand cut the green grass and made all the frilly paper you see. This is so adorable.

Both of these items are for my booth. I hope they go to a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: