Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2010

NEEDLE FELTING

Well I have decided to try my hand at needle felting and I must say I LOVE IT! I purchased the things I needed a few days ago and I have mange to make 2 chicks. This process take a long time but the results are fabulous. Just check out my pretties...




In these 2 pictures you can see my pink chick - June Meadow. She is adorable. Of course she is 100% wool and some of her trims are vintage. She turned out absolutely adorable. I am most pleased. Here you see her in a dish with my pom pom bunny and some bottle brush trees that I hand dyed and covered in glitter and or mica.


Next is my sweet little blue chick - Spring Sprung. He is a bit of a clown don't you know! He wears a very cute felt hat with sparkly trim and sits on an egg in a bucket. He is such a show off. He sports his vintage ribbon bow and vintage flowers. He is a charmer. I may have to keep him away from June Meadow. I hope to make more goodies soon. I will post them when I do.

1 comment:

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: