Translate

Friday, January 2, 2009

A PINK CAGE FOR A PINK BIRD

A Pink Cage For A Pink Bird


I love finding neat things that are in need of some love and bringing them home to give them new life.  This is an old bird cage and stand that I found at a consignment shop.  It was in rough shape but I brought it home and worked some magic on it.  Now it is pink and is decorated with a beautiful pink beaded bird, beads, ivy, ribbon and crystals.  I love how it turned out.  I had to move it to take the picture but it sits by a chair in my bedroom.  

I just love my new bird cage and stand.
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: