Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A GARDEN KITCHEN




This is my kitchen. It is suppose to look like a Garden. Notice the Victorian screen door I put on my pantry and laundry room entrance. There is a white picket fence painted around my island in the kitchen. Also the walls have Ivy painted on them. Although you can't really see it in the pictures there are birds here and there and even a rabbit. My antique dinning room table and chairs also has a china cabinet. I bought these already painted a beautiful blue color. They were painted many years ago by the original owners. I love my chandelier that I got from a Flea Market in North Carolina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: