Translate

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A PINK LOVE SEAT

A Pink Love Seat 

I love pin and I so wanted a pink sofa.  I have not been able to find one so I was tickled pink when I found this slipcover at Target.  I covered my old love seat and I now have a beautiful sitting area.  The coffee table was a thrift shop find that i painted white and placed a beautiful piece of fabric under the glass.  The tea set is an antique Bavarian set.  the flower arrangement under the dome is by Rachel Ashwell.  


I think everything came together very well and I so happy with my new sitting area. 

Dreaming of pink, 
Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: