Translate

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BEAUTIFUL BERRIES



As much as I love Limoges Porcelain I also love other hard paste porcelains. This Berry Set is absolutely fabulous and is a Bavarian set. It features beautiful pink Roses and pink boarders. It is all hand painted to match and is from the early 1900s. It is also an affordable option when buying antique porcelain and I can use it without feeling to worried that it might get broken. I have displayed it here with some beaded strawberries in the master bowl. One of my cats thought there was real food in the bowl and tried to eat a berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: